Decades of proven experience in all things construction.
With over 30 years of combined experience, Courtesy General’s contractors, civil engineers, environmental engineers and consultants, can meet any construction need, large or small—from design, building and inspecting to retrofitting, asbestos abatement and mold remediation.
Our specialists are here for you.
Licensed and certified.
At Courtesy General, our expert teams are composed of dedicated, certified, licensed registered professionals in the following fields:
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer (CA, AZ, HI, TX, UT, CA)
- Registered Environmental Assessor (CA)
- Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (American Indoor Air Quality Council)
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (American Indoor Air Quality Council)
- Certified Building Science Infrared Thermographer (Infrared Training Center)
- Indoor Air Quality Certification (American Industrial Hygiene Association.)
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste operations Training and Certification
- Certified Asbestos Consultant and AHERA asbestos building inspector and management planner
- Certified Lead Inspector/Assessor
- Structural Engineers Association of California
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Testing and Materials
- International Code Council
- American Concrete Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- American Wood Council