At Courtesy General, our extensive experience in environmental engineering includes conducting numerous environmental site assessments involving indoor air quality, mold, asbestos and lead-based paint; and providing consulting and management services for the associated remediation projects.
Our experienced staff has worked with a wide variety of regulatory agencies including air quality management districts, local county health departments, city departments of public works, city fire departments, and various departments within the State of California and United States Federal Environmental Protection Agencies.
Our experienced staff maintains certification and continuing education for Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response; proper training and certification for compliance with regulatory standards; and supervisory training.
Our environmental engineering and remediation related services include:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessment surveys involving mold and indoor air ventilation systems, remedial design and specification, and remedial and post-remedial monitoring and testing services.
- Asbestos Containing Material assessment surveys and remedial monitoring services.
- Lead-Based Paint assessment surveys and remedial monitoring services.
- Water damage assessment surveys and remedial monitoring services.
- Consultation for compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and requirements, and permitting.
- Research of new remedial technologies and regulatory compliance issues.
- Health and Safety plan and program development and implementation.